Join our Talent Community
Submit your information to our Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities at CHI Franciscan!Join Now!
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2017-R0098429
Harrison Medical Center has exciting and rewarding careers with competitive salaries and benefits. We are part of a family of hospitals, health care services, and medical providers delivering compassionate care to people throughout the South Puget Sound. We are part of Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country.
Our mission is to deliver high quality care that meets our patients' medical needs while providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families. We believe this three-part approach - physical, emotional, and spiritual - is essential to healing the whole person. Come join our team!
As a CT Technologist, you'll utilize computerized tomography (CT) scanners to produce cross-section images of patients’ internal organs and tissues for the diagnosis of medical issues in compliance with proper safety procedures and protocols. You'll interpret the physician’s scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare and operate the CT scan equipment and position the patient to capture the appropriate images. Your day-to-day work will also include:
1) Maneuvering equipment and patients
2) Providing basic patient care
3) Submitting accurate and timely imaging, patient history documentation, and case charges
4) Supporting the department’s initiatives related to patient and employee satisfaction
5) Performing a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, initiative, and ingenuity in order to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis
6) Being accountable for keeping your skills current and continuing your own professional development and education (including attending department meetings and learning from radiologists as well as staying informed about CHI Franciscan standards, protocols and procedures relating to the CT function)
7) Performing quality assurance audits and activities as well as incidental office duties as needed to ensure timely and complete patient records as well as a highly functioning department and team
Graduation from an accredited school of Radiological Technology, (including course work in cross-sectional anatomy and/or demonstrated skill/knowledge in cross-sectional anatomy).
One year of work experience as a CT Technologist is preferred.
American Registry of Radiology Technologist (ARRT) required
Current healthcare provider BLS Certification required
State of Washington Registration as a Radiologic Technologist required
State of Washington Registration as CT Technologist preferred
Consistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health Initiatives employers are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.
To apply, click the link below.Apply now with CHI Franciscan