This posting has expired and is no longer available.
CT Technologist- per diem - Shift will vary
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period-0
Weekends Required -Occasional
Primary Location-WASHINGTON-ENUMCLAW-ST. ELIZABETH HOSPITAL
PRN CT Technologist wanted. St. Elizabeth hospital is located 30 Minutes from Maple Valley, 30 Minutes from Puyallup, and 20 Minutes from Bonney Lake. Easy Commute without the Interstate backups. Come join a family like environment in a new facility in Enumclaw WA. Newer CT equipment and a beautiful scanning area. Come join a Radiology team that values our Patients and our team.
As a CT Technologist, you'll utilize computerized tomography (CT) scanners to produce cross-section images of patients’ internal organs and tissues for the diagnosis of medical issues in compliance with proper safety procedures and protocols. You'll interpret the physician’s scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare and operate the CT scan equipment and position the patient to capture the appropriate images. Your day-to-day work will also include:
1) Maneuvering equipment and patients
2) Providing basic patient care
3) Submitting accurate and timely imaging, patient history documentation, and case charges
4) Supporting the department’s initiatives related to patient and employee satisfaction
5) Performing a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, initiative, and ingenuity in order to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis
6) Being accountable for keeping your skills current and continuing your own professional development and education (including attending department meetings and learning from radiologists as well as staying informed about CHI Franciscan standards, protocols and procedures relating to the CT function)
7) Performing quality assurance audits and activities as well as incidental office duties as needed to ensure timely and complete patient records as well as a highly functioning department and team
8) Consistently adhering to the CHI Franciscan Health Core Values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
- Graduation from an accredited school of Radiological Technology, (including course work in cross-sectional anatomy and/or demonstrated skill/knowledge in cross-sectional anatomy).
- One year of work experience as a CT Technologist is preferred.
- American Registry of Radiology Technologist (ARRT) required
- Current healthcare provider BLS Certification required
- State of Washington Registration as a Radiologic Technologist.
- CT Registration is preferred.
Consistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health Initiatives employers are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers. EEO Employers F/M/Vet/Disabled